Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast
Results 21 to 30 of 68

Thread: 80's rock video's

  1. #21
    Inactive Member starbuck's Avatar
    Join Date
    November 20th, 2004
    Posts
    5,852
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: 80's rock video's

    If I had to pick a Favorite Band Of All Time it would always come back to this band. My first concert and they band has stuck with me ver since.

    .38 SPECIAL:

    Caught Up In You - http://youtube.com/watch?v=vXQDWuitMZc

    Wild-Eyed Southern Boys - http://youtube.com/watch?v=XI38ivH3dx8

    If I'd Been The One - http://youtube.com/watch?v=tknMjFKKm5c

    Hold On Loosely (live) - http://youtube.com/watch?v=xMxqPRdR36I

    Second Chance - http://youtube.com/watch?v=kYvYgcYFLis

    Around and Around - http://youtube.com/watch?v=PJc32XwiH9Y

    Fortunate Son (CCR cover) - http://youtube.com/watch?v=T_0Vfdjypt0

    Like No Other Night ( this was the first ever pop cd single) - http://youtube.com/watch?v=n7IBbO3HTYs

    Teacher Teacher - http://youtube.com/watch?v=FhAlIN8QqEg

    Back Where You Belong - http://youtube.com/watch?v=pSu9AjAwJLI

    Fade To Blue - http://youtube.com/watch?v=cktCBaSG84o

    Trooper With An Attitude - http://youtube.com/watch?v=80nY-XhRAiI

    Who's Been Messin - http://youtube.com/watch?v=0epAj1w3kO8
    [IMG]http://ecx.images-amazon.com/images/I/51%2BfhmkstgL._SS500_.jpg[/IMG] [URL="http://ecx.images-amazon.com/images/I/51%2BfhmkstgL._SS500_.jpg"] [/URL]

  2. #22
    Inactive Member starbuck's Avatar
    Join Date
    November 20th, 2004
    Posts
    5,852
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)
    [IMG]http://ecx.images-amazon.com/images/I/51%2BfhmkstgL._SS500_.jpg[/IMG] [URL="http://ecx.images-amazon.com/images/I/51%2BfhmkstgL._SS500_.jpg"] [/URL]

  3. #23
    Inactive Member starbuck's Avatar
    Join Date
    November 20th, 2004
    Posts
    5,852
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: 80's rock video's

    here I go again, this time bringing you some vid's' from the under rated hard rock band HARDLINE, which has one Neal Schon (Journey) on guitar.

    Can't Find My Way (their one hit) - http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GNfzj...eature=related

    Hot Cherie - http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QxD_p...eature=related

    Everything - YouTube - Hardline - Everything

    Takin' Me Down - http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fcARP...eature=related

    I Will Be There - http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=w7iRf...eature=related

    Love Leads The Way - YouTube - Hardline - Love leads the way
    [IMG]http://ecx.images-amazon.com/images/I/51%2BfhmkstgL._SS500_.jpg[/IMG] [URL="http://ecx.images-amazon.com/images/I/51%2BfhmkstgL._SS500_.jpg"] [/URL]

  4. #24
    Inactive Member starbuck's Avatar
    Join Date
    November 20th, 2004
    Posts
    5,852
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: 80's rock video's

    another band that no one knows about

    TANGIER

    On The Line - http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dvPemmiB04s

    Stranded - (video has a young Pam Anderson) - http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cCEtV...eature=related
    [IMG]http://ecx.images-amazon.com/images/I/51%2BfhmkstgL._SS500_.jpg[/IMG] [URL="http://ecx.images-amazon.com/images/I/51%2BfhmkstgL._SS500_.jpg"] [/URL]

  5. #25
    Inactive Member starbuck's Avatar
    Join Date
    November 20th, 2004
    Posts
    5,852
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: 80's rock video's

    Fans of old school BAD COMPANY should check this out.

    A band called CRY OF LOVE

    Bad Thing - YouTube - Cry Of Love - Bad Thing
    [IMG]http://ecx.images-amazon.com/images/I/51%2BfhmkstgL._SS500_.jpg[/IMG] [URL="http://ecx.images-amazon.com/images/I/51%2BfhmkstgL._SS500_.jpg"] [/URL]

  6. #26
    Inactive Member LCAS_712's Avatar
    Join Date
    November 20th, 2006
    Location
    Coeburn VA / Harrogate TN
    Posts
    977
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: 80's rock video's

    dude, you have WAY too much freetime on your hands haha.....
    [img]http://i250.photobucket.com/albums/gg277/cfd_1623/l_718884585b96167d3016bd636fbe24c0.gif[/img]

  7. #27
    Inactive Member BlueWahooChambordDevil's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 30th, 2007
    Posts
    7,204
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: 80's rock video's

    no love for slaughter??

    that was my first concert ever
    [img]http://inlinethumb10.webshots.com/5577/2061259960091622927S425x425Q85.jpg[/img]
    [img]http://4.bp.blogspot.com/_6s6CdLQRCP0/SREpSZXb99I/AAAAAAAAATU/3O3G-P2Jqkc/s400/tombstone.jpg[/img]

  8. #28
    Inactive Member starbuck's Avatar
    Join Date
    November 20th, 2004
    Posts
    5,852
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: 80's rock video's

    <div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: BlueWahooChambor</div><div class="ubbcode-body">no love for slaughter??

    that was my first concert ever </div></div>

    for the most part I've tried to stay away from the ultra-popular bands but will bring in some of them if you all want, say Slaughter, Poison, Warrant, Bon Jovi, Def Leppard, Crue............
    [IMG]http://ecx.images-amazon.com/images/I/51%2BfhmkstgL._SS500_.jpg[/IMG] [URL="http://ecx.images-amazon.com/images/I/51%2BfhmkstgL._SS500_.jpg"] [/URL]

  9. #29
    Inactive Member BlueWahooChambordDevil's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 30th, 2007
    Posts
    7,204
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: 80's rock video's

    slaughter was the [censored] for like 10 mins

    being a jersey boy and having met JBJ......im a fan forever

    who didnt love warrant.....poison....and def leppard??

    {looks for a hole to crawl into}
    what about nelson?
    {now looking for a rope long enough to hang myself}

    [img]http://inlinethumb10.webshots.com/5577/2061259960091622927S425x425Q85.jpg[/img]
    [img]http://4.bp.blogspot.com/_6s6CdLQRCP0/SREpSZXb99I/AAAAAAAAATU/3O3G-P2Jqkc/s400/tombstone.jpg[/img]

  10. #30
    Inactive Member starbuck's Avatar
    Join Date
    November 20th, 2004
    Posts
    5,852
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: 80's rock video's

    <div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: BlueWahooChambor</div><div class="ubbcode-body">slaughter was the [censored] for like 10 mins

    being a jersey boy and having met JBJ......im a fan forever

    who didnt love warrant.....poison....and def leppard??

    {looks for a hole to crawl into}
    what about nelson?
    {now looking for a rope long enough to hang myself}

    </div></div>

    I really like Nelson. Here is my take on them. People want to put them in the catagory of Hard Rock when they really were more of an AOR band. they had more in common with Journey than Ozzy.
    Their Harmony was fantastic and their songs very catchy.
    [IMG]http://ecx.images-amazon.com/images/I/51%2BfhmkstgL._SS500_.jpg[/IMG] [URL="http://ecx.images-amazon.com/images/I/51%2BfhmkstgL._SS500_.jpg"] [/URL]

Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •